Tuesday, October 8, 2013

* Disney Villains The Evil Queen Walgreens Set*

The Evil Queen
      Seen in Snow White

The Queen is a vindictive stepmother that is obsessed with being most beautiful in the land

                                             (Image courtesy of http://www.thegloss.com)

I am a Disney Fanatic. At 30, yes! I love them. I grew up watching them and I love watching them with my daughter. :)

Check out that makeup style! Even Cartoons drawn by men have awesome makeup! You can get the style too with these fun items below!


The Evil Queen set is more neutral colors.


 I know you can really see it in this pic but the lip color is more of a lip gloss and you would think it would be RED. Its more shear pinkish red.



Each set has a witty little saying over the primer. "Mirror, Mirror on the wall....."



I'll start from the top and work my way down the look book. 

First up is the Mascara. Lengthening and Defining.


#2 The Black Pencil Eyeliner


#3 The Eyeshadow palette. I think it's the palettes from the Beauty School section of the website.


#4 The Eyelid Primer


#5 Lip Color like I said it's more of a gloss than and actual color.


#6 The Black liquid Eyeliner. Left.


 #7 The Eyeshadow Brush


Here is a closer pic of the two sides as well as the middle. The left side is directions on how to make a daytime look. The right side is how to make a nighttime look. 


Next up is the lashes. I sure hope I am not becoming redundant with these posts and wordings. I just thought it would be easier to do each character separate so if you only wanted to look at one of them you could :) Anyways back to blogging.

These lashes are from Ardell. Check HERE to look at what they have available.


 Each package comes with 3 sets of lashes and glue. My fave is the top one. Looks so sparkly.

I love these polishes. These and the Ursula ones are my favorites. :) Check out the E.L.F EyesLipsFace Website to find these colors and more. On the website they have different names so be sure to look closely. This set cannot be bought online BUMMER! But if you hurry you can find it at Walgreens. Just be sure to check if your walgreens has them.



This cranberry one looks more orange-y rust color to me. As opposed to a red.



And this color DOES remind me of a thunderstorm. :)

These hair ties are so new to me. I do not know why I haven't bought any but I just haven't I am anxious to try them. I have had them in my possession for 5 days and I haven't used them yet.


I really like the heart with the dagger through it. I'm kinda scared to use that one. That it will fall off. I would rather maybe take it off and put it on a necklace. To Check out more from Scunci click HERE



Last but not least is the awesome SOHO bag. The inside lining has apples with a bite out of them. :)
To check out more from this company click HERE



And again thank you for looking at and reading my blog. I bought all these products myself from Walgreens and I am not being paid by Walgreens, Ardell, ELF, SOHO or Scunci to review or make a blog about their products. Go HERE to see if your local Walgreens has these in stock. Be sure if your town doesnt have one but a nearby city does be sure to put that city's zipcode because it only searches the city with that zip code if that makes sense. :)

THANKS!

P.S

I finally found the nail art kits. I will be making a post about them when I am done with the individual character posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I could use the feedback. What do you like? What do you not like?